Monday 26 August 2013

Country Life












Top - Miss Guided
Trousers - H&M
Shoes - Miss Guided
Bow - New Look

I've just come back from the loveliest weekend up in North Yorkshire visiting my boyfriends parents, it's been the perfect way to start our holiday ready for our four week adventure in America departing tomorrow. To be honest it was a bit of a miracle that I actually managed to get these photos after the bottle of tequila we polished off the night before, me and Scott definitely need to get a new party trick, even though I can't see much chance of that happening, especially when we touch down in Mexico in about a week, ariba ariba. 
I thought I would keep everything I teamed with these patterned trousers pretty simple and just let the trousers speak for themselves. This is something I normally do with patterned trousers just to keep the focus on them and not make the overall look too over the top. So the rest of the look is a bit #teammissguided haha, which is generally my wardrobe at the minute, I just think they are such good value for money and normally always have what I'm looking for. 
Sorry I've had to cut this post short but last minute packing calls. Well my next post will be from the U.S of A so catch you on the flip side and I hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday.









No comments:

Post a Comment