Wednesday 14 August 2013



All black everything.










Insert maxi dress - Asos £35
Sandals - Topshop £55
Hat - eBay £6
Cuff - Primark

So I've hijacked my Auntie's beautiful garden again for this post, I think I'm gonna have to start paying her commission soon. I thought I'd use this post as an opportunity to prep myself for holiday outfits, as in just under two weeks time I'll be ready to embark on my 4 week US adventure!! I can already see this as being a perfect LA outfit! As soon as I saw this dress it was added straight to my shopping basket, I absolutely love the bottom detailing but thought for this I'd dress it down slightly with sandals and a floppy hat to make it more day time appropriate, surely even in LA they opt for something a little more casual in the day? Fingers crossed.








2 comments: