Wednesday 7 August 2013



Introduce yourself. No way!













Shirt - Topshop £18
Lookalike Zara skort, eBay - £4.99 
Self cropped sleeveless waist coat, Primark
Studded platform heels, Amazon - £20
Necklace and bag both H&M


So for my first ever post I thought I would feature my favourite purchase of the summer (so far) my Zara lookalike skort. It literally goes with everything and anything, it's been like my little saviour whenever I've been stuck on something to wear. The bag was something I just stumbled across buried under some pajamas in H&M at the start of the summer and instantly fell in love with it and then 30 seconds later found the necklace to match. Then the waist coat was a bit of a DIY piece I made about a year ago. Basically it came from an out of date Primark blazer that I never wore and I literally just tore the sleeves out of it, stitched up the seems and now match with different outfits all the time. 
So there we go, first post officially posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment