Thursday 5 September 2013

Travel Diary #2
San Diego 








Top - Topshop
Shorts - Vintage
Flower Headband - Primark
Necklace - Miss Selfridge
Rings - mixture
Cuff - Missguided

The four of us have had the most amazing five days in San Diego! Living the true hippie lifestyle, waking up on the beach and just throwing on a bikini and whatever shorts and T we can find at the top of our cases. I really could get used to living like this! We stayed in Banana Bungalow a hostel right on the beach which turned out to be such a good hostel! Most nights you could pay $10/$15 for all you can drink and on labour day there were different bands/djs, tacos and again all you can drink to celebrate the holiday, which we definitely took advantage of! 
I really love the hippie/bohemian vibe pacific beach oozes. It makes outfit choices a lot easier! So that's why I decided to share a little piece of it with you guys! All my photos for this post were taken on pacific beach and its pier! I thought the shark photo was quite appropriate as well because yesterday we took a trip to La Jolla on San Diego's coast, where we went swimming with sharks, it was a fintastic experience! 
So my favourite part of this outfit is the shorts, I picked them up back home from a vintage shop for a couple of pounds and thought they were definitely San Diego style appropriate. I just teamed them wih a simple lace crop top as I wanted this look to be more about the accessories as I've noticed that seems to be a significant trend around here! Layered rings seems to be a big thing too which is something I always like to do at home anyway and I thought seeing as I'm in America why not wear my eagle necklace? 




On my walk down to grab some food I got speaking to Josie, the owner of Sunshine Flow. I'm gutted the photos didn't come out clearer so you could see just how amazing her stuff was but it was just on sunset so the lighting wasn't the best! Anyway she had the most amazing flower head pieces which is what inspired me to wear my own head piece for this post. Anyway I'd definitely advise you look her up. 
Sunshine Flow
www.sunshineflow.com
www.facebook.com/Josie.sunflower
Instagram: josiesunflower


For date night we decided to check out this place as we saw that it had a good seafood menu! It didn't disappoint! I ordered a mixed seafood kebab or (kebob in America) it was soo good! So if your ever around these parts check it out! 
Stay classy San Diego! Next stop LA

























No comments:

Post a Comment