Wednesday 25 September 2013

Travel Diary #3
Los Angeles



Day











Bikini - Topshop
Kimono - Primark
Necklace - H&M


Laguna/Malibu/Venice beach. 
I was so happy at how popular high waisted bikinis became this year and I think topshop had such a lovely range, including this red one, that I just couldn't say no to. I teamed it with the tasseled kimono and necklace because it seemed as though, especially in the Laguna and Malibu areas, to be essential to accessories.



And Night










Dress - Asos
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Primark
Ring - Mixture

(These were just a few quick snaps on the way to a meal)
My time in LA feels like it has flown by! Everyday has been completely different and it is easy to see why. I would say it is one of the most divers and best, place to visit to be able to see a complete contrast of styles, stereotypes and characteristics. All you have to do is drive twenty minutes down the road from Malibu to Venice beach or from the Couture high end fashion of Rodeo Drive to the relaxed street style of Melrose, to see just how different things get around here.
This dress for me ticks all the boxes for the kind of things I'd be looking for within a summer dress. It's white, crochet and the fact it is a midi makes it a really good choice for in the evening. What makes it even better is that I managed to pick it up for £20 on eBay unopened from Asos! As I'm travelling my suitcase space is quite limited so in terms of shoes ect I had to opt for the same ones I donned in my previous post, however if I was at home I would probably pair it with something with a bit of a heel.

Driving down the 101, California here we come...
Next stop San Fransisco



















1 comment: