Thursday 2 January 2014

Back for Good






Cardigan - Primark
Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - New Look


To say that it has been a while would be an understatement but due to an unfortunate incident involving a stiletto impaling my foot, I didn’t think a pair of crutches was really falls best accessory. Yet luckily enough, my foot was all mended and back to normal just in time for the festive period and I managed to have probably one of the best Christmas/New years to date. On the build up to Christmas I thought a trip to the German Market in Birmingham would be a nice way to celebrate walking again and an ideal place for my first post back. Myself and Scott had such a lovely day, grabbing our last minute presents and enjoyed a some German food and beer, which made braving the crazed Christmas shoppers a little more bearable and getting us in a ‘merry’ spirit all ready for holidays. The cardigan was a little pre-Christmas bargain that I guess looking back, was a bit of a ‘mother moment’ as I bought it purely with the intention of keeping myself warm. It is easy to say that the jeans have been an investment, they were jet black when I bought them and although they have faded, their still going strong however maybe it might be about time for a new pair sometime soon. As soon as my first student loan came in all the way back in September I purchased these boots and I’ve lived in them ever since! I’ve got a pretty good feeling about 2014 and I’m so excited to be back blogging even if it will be juggled with the mountain of work I have waiting for me when I get back to uni. Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and a happy new year! 



On our way to Birmingham we stopped by Sweet Tayloula, a lovely little family owned sweet shop in Leamington Spa that I just had to share with you. I was pretty lucky to manage to get these photos as the shop had been mega busy and it's no surprise, as the shop stocks I think every kind of sweet you could possibly ask for as well a wide variety of milkshakes. Every customer received a warm welcome as well as a helping hand when struggling to decide amongst the large selection. So if you have a sweet tooth and are ever nearby I would definitely recommend to pay it a visit.
Address 
 124 Regent Street, 
Leamington Spa,
CV324NR

No comments:

Post a Comment